1. phish 10-29-95 louisville gardens
2. violent femmes 7-??-07 moonlight gardens
3. grateful dead 7-29-95 - the last one
4. moe. 10-19-97 bogarts
5. phish 8-12-96 deer creek - this show honestly changed my life (or maybe it was the acid....)
1. bobby and the dog, jerry's bday bash sunshine daydream 05, final night
2. pahish- miami new years 02/03?
3. treologic- funk fest 05, late night set
4. gillian welch- bonnyroo 04? (tied with J 5, same year, best daytime shows)
5. danger mouse- bonny 03 or 4?
6. brazillian girls tied with disco biscuits, langerado 06
shows which i want my money refunded
1. kellar, @ fillmore a couple weeks ago.
2. pill and friends, greek in berkeley, 07
3. trey band philly 05
4. VHS or Beta, bout the tenth time i saw them, 40 minute show, lexington 03
5. i want two dollars back for every festy i attended where les had gabby w/ him
shows im pissed i missed
1. rumpke, snugglefest
2. common/talib kweli, free show, u.c. 05
3. never saw jerry. wish i was a little bit cooler (when i was 14)
4. pa hish- final hoorah (last phish show EVER haha save your grand, hampton's lame
5. all the good artists i had to miss at 3 years of bonny, because the scheduler didn't consult me first. claypool was good and scary, but robert randolph and the family was where my family needed 2 be!
I was thinking about this earlier.
1) Les Claypool, Spring Hookah, 2009
2) Robert Randolph & Family, Fall Hookah, 2002
3) RHCP & STP, Riverbend, June 2000
4) 311, Riverbend, July 2003
5) OCMS, Madison Theater, October 2008